Why Learners Prefer to Use “The New Solution” as Study Guide
- The Solution Math Study Guide is based on the new syllabus.
- The work is explained by means of examples with step-by-step reasoning. This offers the learner the ability to revise the work done in class during the day, unaided at home.
- Each section is presented separately and the learner can therefore, easily prepare for a test on a specific section.
- Although the contents of each chapter is complete, it is presented concisely and put together in such a way that the learner can comprehend and easily and effectively revise for tests and exams.
- Many of the examples in the Grade 11 and 12 Study guides are similar to the questions put in the National Senior Certificate examination.
- The Grade 10 and 11 Solution Study Guides will become vital as revision material for Grade 12 learners, especially during their final exams.
- Subject advisors and teachers recommend the study guides, while universities use them in training teachers and students.
- As Mathematics requires a good foundation, we would strongly advise learners to start using “The New Solution” in Grade 8.
- Your best choice for a maths study guide available.